Burnt Hills United is offering a four-week soccer clinic with an emphasis on fun and learning soccer fundamentals.
- Teams will be coached by parent volunteers.
- For boys and girls grades K-3. All divisions are co-ed.
1 session per week- Clinics March 3 -- March 31
*Please indicate when registering if you are interested in coaching a team! For questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
1/19/15 Burnt Hills United Soccer Academy for preschool boys and girls is underway.
Watch the website and follow us on Facebook for the next session.
Indoor Practice Schedules for Travel Teams
Complete indoor practice schedules for BHU travel teams will be posted on the website and distributed by the coaches at the beginning of each month.
Burnt Hills United on Facebook
Share game stories and get club info.
Follow Burnt Hills United Soccer Club on Facebook.
Questions: Contact email@example.com
About Burnt Hills United Soccer Club
Since 1982, Burnt Hills United Soccer Club (BHU) has been dedicated to the development of soccer players who want to participate in competitive youth soccer (ages 7 to 19). Historically recognized as one of the more successful soccer clubs in eastern New York, our mission is to:
- Provide a positive learning environment and development of players.
- Field competitive community based teams primarily through a volunteer based organization.
- Sponsor competitive, year-around, community based youth soccer in the Burnt Hills, NY area.
Burnt Hills United has recently expanded it's club offerings to include a recreational soccer program for younger players and an introductory soccer academy program for pre-school age children.
For questions or to get involved, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
BHU Important Dates
General Board Meeting - January 7, 2015, 7:00pm, BH-BL High School Red Room Topics include:
- 2015 BHUSC Tournament planning
- Indoor training options
- Discussion of Director of Coaching